Monday, April 25, 2016

New Closed Group for Parents on Facebook...

Hi everyone,

I hope this finds you all well and enjoying the long weekend and school holidays.

I'm off to a Google Summit at Amesbury School for the next two days which is really exciting.  I'm looking forward to connecting with other educators and seeing what great things there are on offer.  

The classes in Te Waharua Rua have a closed group on Facebook to share photos and events etc. As a parent of a child in one of those classes, I have been able to keep up to date with what is happening and the reminders have been great.

I thought I would see how it went for our class this term and we'll review it at the end. 

Some of you are super busy and just seeing a snippet of what your child is doing throughout the day may be extremely valuable for evening discussions and conversations.
(Especially as they are becoming teenagers!!)

Please feel free to comment on the posts and photos. This is a closed group which means only the people in it can see the content of the page.  Please click on the link below if you have a facebook account and would like to be part of the group.  I will continue to keep the class blog up to date.  I'm curious to know how many of you visit it ;-)  Please feel free to comment on the blog posts also. 

Let's see how it goes....


​Regards,

Lucy​

No comments:

Post a Comment